• Upcoming Events
    Apr 10, 2018
    Apr 11, 2018
    Apr 12, 2018
    General Membership Meeting
    Apr 12, 2018
    2525 Cleveland Ave. Santa Rosa, CA upstairs in meeting room
    Apr 13, 2018
    Contact Elected Officials!
    UnionActive Newswire
    Join the Newswire!
    Updated: Mar. 19 (08:43)

    USPS Safety Ambassador Program
    Charlotte Area Local APWU
    Round Two: Intro To Prop Mold Making and Casting
    IATSE Local 488
    Primary AMFA ASA ASAP ERC Representative Nomination Notice
    AMFA Local 32
    Primary AMFA SWA Outsourcing Liaison Representative Nomination Notice
    AMFA Local 32
    What is a labor union? (from Teen Vogue)
    Great Plains Laborers' District Council
    Meeting Notice
    AMFA Local 32
  • CEU Provider Changes
    Updated On: Mar 16, 2016
    • Note: There are some continuing education providers that are removed due to CCR Title 8 Regulations §290.1. Educational providers must have a partnership or a contract with a CA public education institution, community college or public school district or a private postsecondary educational institution. In order to be placed back on the list, you must provide a letter showing your agreement/contract with a public school entity. Send your letter of agreement to: DIR/DLSE – Attn: Luisa Martinez – ECU P.O. Box 420603, San Francisco, CA 94142.

      To all Certified Electricians,
      This is to notify you that some continuing education providers will no longer be recognized with the State of California – Electrician Certification unit. You can seek continuing education under the continuing education providers list for certification from our main website at http://www.dir.ca.gov/dlse/ECU/ElectricalTrade.html or go directly to the link at http://www.dir.ca.gov/dlse/ECU/continuingeducation.html. The 32 hours of continuing education must be from an approved provider listed on our website. We will continue to accept renewal applications if you have completed your continuing education courses and have already paid to take courses from continuing education providers no longer listed. If you took courses from any of the educational providers no longer listed prior to February 1, 2016, you can submit your renewal application with your certificates of completion and renewal fee.

  • IBEW Local 551

    Copyright © 2018.
    All Rights Reserved.

    Powered By UnionActive

  • Top of Page image